Bowling King for Android
Even if you aren’t able to roll a strike in real life, you can do the same and maybe even play a perfect game in Miniclip’s iOS and Android title Bowling King. This is a multiplayer game where you can bowl against players from all over the world – no, not professionals, but other human players with an Android or iOS device in their hands. There are several bowling alleys to play in, more than 60 balls, and 27 pins and lanes that are available in the game. You can also choose a variety of modes and pull off more than 120 different achievements or rise through five different rankings.
- Intuitive tap-and-swipe control.
- Fantastic Bowling alleys around the world : Las Vegas, New York, Sydney, Paris and more!
- Gorgeous 60+ Bowling Balls, 27 Pins & Lanes to show off your class.
- 1-on-1 Mode : Real-time and speedy 1-on-1 multiplayer match!
- Challenge Mode : Clear a variety of stages and take rewards for free!
- Play with your friends : Bowl together with your friends anytime anywhere!
- Mini Games : Slot and Roulette chances!
- 5 Rankings are ready for you to rise through.
- 120+ Achievements.
- Multi Language support : English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Russian, Turkish, Japanese, Chinese and Korean.
Bowling King Tips & Tricks
Just like real bowling, it takes a lot of practice to be the best in the game. However, with the help of our collection of Bowling King tips, tricks and cheats you can beat more human opponents, earn more cash and chips, and unlock more items.
1. Connect Your Game To Facebook
Not a lot of people care for this tip, but those who want to take advantage of the social element and play against their friends should certainly connect their game to Facebook. But even if you’re okay with playing against strangers, or not a big fan of social games in general, there is one important benefit to connecting your game to Facebook, and that’s 200,000 free chips. And while still on the topic of social media, sharing major milestones on Twitter could get you 5,000 more free chips.
2. Play The Game Every Day
If you play the game on a daily basis, you can take advantage of the free spin you’re allowed at the slot machine. Playing the slots can win you some free chips, and could also be just what the doctor ordered if you’re on a bad losing streak and all out of chips to play another game.
3. Earn Free Chips, Here’s How
Aside from the methods we mentioned above, you can watch free ad videos when they’re available. It doesn’t take long to complete these videos, so do watch a video if the game prompts you to. Tweeting about the game earns you 250,000 chips, making this another reason for you to be active on social media when playing Bowling King.
4. Take Part In The Challenges
If you’re looking for more cash to buy equipment, then you might as well try following the challenges, or quests that the game would give you. For example, you may be asked to roll a gutter ball but still be able to win the game. Cash is what you’ll use to buy new items, and sometimes, it’s better to win cash than chips, especially if you’re just starting out.
5. Use Different Balls And Don’t Be Afraid To Experiment
Just a lot like it is in real bowling, you can get better results from your game if you use a different ball or bowl using a different technique. It’s all about practice when it comes to getting better, so experiment as often as you could and if the ball you’re using isn’t living up to your expectations, then go ahead and try another.
Bowling King APK
Requirements: Android 2.3+