Evoker Magic Card Game
Evoker Magic Card Game for Android
Join thousands of REAL players in this epic trading card game full of magic and fantasy. Summon powerful creatures. Fight hundreds of glorious adventures. Develop deadly strategies and challenge the world’s mightiest players!
- Win great new cards in regular events
- Hundreds of quests
- Challenging boss fights
- Thousands of magical creatures to collect
- Epic multiplayer battles
Choose wisely who you want for your team in this magical experience.
- Train your skills, step by step in solo quests
- Level your character, playing through ever new quests
- Decide for yourself which skills you want to boost
- Collect creatures from the elves, orcs and dwarves, and reinforce them, using dragons, elementals, and demons
- Grow your creatures’ combat strength through battle experience
- Make your creatures even more powerful through clever combinations
- Challenge other players and rob them of their treasure
Evoker Tips and Hints:
- Focus on Five - five cards will take on the role of being your frontliners in battle. Make sure to focus on strengthening cards that will more likely contain the following: High HP (in comparison to the opponents in the area), damage dealers, enables multiple directions of attack and passive support abilities. The rest, you could either sell or sacrifice for fusing or training of other cards.
- Missing puzzle pieces - stronger varieties of cards are most often rewarded as fractions of the whole card. In which, you will have to collect all fractions thereof to acquire the real card. To acquire these pieces, you may opt to fight other players that have the fractions of the card by buying missing pieces with gems or by fighting random battles in the map until you get the other pieces required. Take note of course that the uncompleted pieces you may have can be stolen by other players who can and may defeat you and your card line-up even while you are offline.
- Fuse for higher power - it is wise to fuse two similar cards to generate a higher/evolved form of that card. Doing this magnifies both Health Points and Attack power. It is possible to evolve a card up to five times. A sample below should help explain the mechanics. Eg. Rune Smith (Level 1) + Rune Smith (Level 1) = Rune Smith (Level 2). To produce a Level 3, you must put together two Level 2 cards. Same goes for producing Level 4 and Level 5 cards.
- Spend time at the tournaments - you will gain several benefits in taking part of a tournament. Regardless if you win or lose a match, you will surely gain something from it. Whenever you win a battle, you are often rewarded with potions to regenerate move points or mana points or sometimes even cards. Losing from a more powerful opponent on the other hand will grant you massive experience points. So either way, it’s somewhat a win-win situation. Experience counts after all!
- Harder Missions brings forth better cards - don’t get stuck up on your cards. It is most likely to get better cards by mid-game (A hint that you are already in mid-game is when you actually run out of move points easily). The harder it is to defeat your opponent, the better set of cards it is more likely to give.
- Go back to Easier missions - spending time to re-do a mission will easily reward you with cards. It is easier to produce a multiple copies of the same cards this way. Fuse them together until it reaches Level 5. This is a simple and more efficient way of earning stronger cards.
Choose your creatures and spells carefully – the duels demand that you be deadly and clever. Only he who really commands his deck of creatures can bring his full force to bear.
Evoker Magic Card Game APK
Requirements: Android 2.3+